Maria del Carmen Carmona Benitez
- Assistant Professor of Physics
Office: Davey 320D
Lab: Davey 019
The Pennsylvania State University
Department of Physics
104 Davey Lab, PMB 218
University Park, PA 16802
carmona [ AT ] psu [ DOT ] edu
Ph.D. (Physics), University of Granada, Granada, Spain (2009).
- Post-doctoral research associate, Case Western Reserve University (2013).
- Post-doctoral research associate, University of California, Santa Barbara (2014).
- Assistant project scientist, University of California, Santa Barbara (2016).
- D.S. Akerib et al. (LUX Collaboration), “Radiogenic and muon‐induced backgrounds in the LUX dark matter detector”, Astropart. Phys. 62, 33‐46 (2015).
- D.S. Akerib et al. (LUX Collaboration), “First Results from the LUX Dark Matter Experiment at the Sanford Underground Research Facility”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 112, 091303 (2014).
- D.S. Akerib et al. (LUX Collaboration), “An ultra‐low background PMT for liquid xenon detectors”, Nucl. Instrum. Meth., A703, 1‐6 (2013).
- D.S. Akerib et al. (LUX Collaboration), “Technical results from the surface run of the LUX dark matter experiment”, Astropart. Phys. 45, 34‐43 (2013).
- Search for dark matter (LUX and LZ experiments)