radu [ AT ] phys [ DOT ] psu [ DOT ] edu
University of Bucharest, Romania, 1992-1995
Université du Québec à Montréal (M.S.), 1995-1997
C.N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics, SUNY Stony Brook (Ph.D.), 1997-2001
- J. J. M. Carrasco, M. Ciodaroli, M. Gunaydin, and R. Roiban, One-loop four-point amplitudes in pure and matter-coupled N < 4 supergravity, arXiv:1212.1146 [hep-th], to appear in JHEP
- O. T. Engelund and R. Roiban, "Correlation functions of local composite operators from generalized unitarity," arXiv:1209.0227 [hep-th]
- Z. Bern, J.J.M. Carrasco, H. Johansson and R. Roiban, "The Five-Loop Four-Point Amplitude of N=4 super-Yang-Mills Theory," Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 241602 (2012) [arXiv:1207.6666 [hep-th]].
- R. Roiban and A. A> Tseytlin, "On duality symmetry in perturbative quantum theory", JHEP 1210.099 (2012) [arXiv:1205.0176 [hep-th]]
- M. Beccaria, S. Giombi, G. Macorini, R. Roiban, and A. A. Tseytlin, "'Short' spinning strings and structure of quantum AdS5 x S5 spectrum", Phys. Rev. D 86, 066006 (2012), [arXiv:1203.5710 [hep-th]].
- J. Brodel, J. J. M. Carrasco, S. Ferrara, R. Kallosh, and R. Roiban, "N = 2 Supersymmetry and U(1)-Duality", Phys. Rev. D 85, 125036 (2012), [arXiv:1202.001 [hep-th]]
- Z. Bern, J. J. M. Carrasco, L. J. Dixon, H. Johansson and R. Roiban, "Simplifying Multi-loop Integrands and Ultraviolet Divergences of Gauge Theory and Gravity Amplitudes", Phys. Rev. D 85, 105014 (2012), [arXiv:1201.5366 [hep-th]]
- Q. Jin and R. Roiban, "On the non-planar beta-deformed N = 4 super-Yang-Mills theory". J. Phys. A 45, 295401 (2012), [arXiv:1201.5012 [hep-th]].
- O. T. Engelund and R. Roiban, "On correlation functions of Wilson loops, local and non-local operators", JHEP 1105 158 (@012) [arXiv:1110.0758 [hep-th]]
- Y. Iwashita, R. Roiban and A. A. Tseytlin, "Two-loop corrections to partition function of Pohlmeyer-reduced theory for AdS5 x S5 superstring", Phys. Rev. D 84, 126017 (2011) [arXiv:1109.5361 [hep-th]].
- String theory
- Gauge theories
- Quantum field theory