Physics@PennState is committed to establishing a safe work environment for everyone. Do your share: whether working in a lab, in the machine shop or in an office, use common sense, follow all the established safety rules and procedures, be aware of potential hazards and be respectful of your own and others' safety. Remember: your decisions regarding work safety are a matter of your own well-being.
- Safety Handbook and Forms
- Useful safety-related information is available in this folder.
- The safety committee will be posting updates and news here.
- Useful Links
- Below are several links to safety information.
- Safety Committee Contacts
- The members of the safety committee are here to help and advise you about safe practices. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.